Thursday, September 2, 2010
At the risk of anyone I know seeing this, I think I will skip this challenge lol. As I am sure you know, bottling your feelings up inside is much healthier than expressing them lol.
- Where is my phone/keys/wallet/ipod... I pretty much lose everything a lot.
- I should probably go to sleep.
- OMG my hair looks HORRENDOUS today
- I'm bored, let's eat something.
- What day is it? (This only happens in the summer because I don't have a schedule)
- I cannot believe that there are only __ days before I move into residence
- You are an idiot. (This can be directed at myself or someone else)
All of the Judge shows: Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, Divorce Court. And also Jerry Springer.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Uggh, I hate to admit these types of things, but alright.
- Sense of humour is probably most important. I know that everyone says this but seriously I think that all girls love this in a guy. I really am not that funny of a person (most of the things that come out funny are mistakes or just me sounding stupid, I will admit this) but I love it when guys can make me laugh.
- You can not be rude! Like if you know me then you just know that I will bite your head off (not really, I will just hate you in an obvious way) if you are being a dick seriously. I just cannot stand it. If you are a genuinely nice person and respectful, you just can't go wrong.
- I have always found that I tend to like guys with nice smiles... and guys that use their smiles lol be happy!
- Do not lie to me, I will find out and then I will be more hurt than I would have been in the first place.
- I don't want to say "understand me" because it is rare that anyone does, I am complicated and confusing but just accept me as me.
- PDA and clingy-ness is a no go. I do want to spend time with you but not allllll the time, and PDA is gross. I may sound like a child saying this but seriously it grosses me out to see people shoving their tongues down each others' throats.
- Charm is good.
- Don't show off and be cocky, it is not attractive. And when you try to show off you usually end up making a fool of yourself :)
I think that everyone knows about Blogger but I really had never been that interested in making one myself until this year. Really I had just gotten bored one day during the summer and I knew that my friend had made one so I did too. I realize how lame of an answer this is but it is the truth. I am actually surprised that I have kept up to date with the blog, just because I usually fail at this type of thing. I guess that the challenges for each day have really helped.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
This is a picture of my friend Jessica and I, we were on our way home from Wonderland with some other friends and completely hyped up on candy! It was right near the end of high school and just a day that I will remember because it was something that we all did together before high school ended and we are all moving on to the next "stages" of our lives and well I am going to miss the days of high school.