- Sense of humour is probably most important. I know that everyone says this but seriously I think that all girls love this in a guy. I really am not that funny of a person (most of the things that come out funny are mistakes or just me sounding stupid, I will admit this) but I love it when guys can make me laugh.
- You can not be rude! Like if you know me then you just know that I will bite your head off (not really, I will just hate you in an obvious way) if you are being a dick seriously. I just cannot stand it. If you are a genuinely nice person and respectful, you just can't go wrong.
- I have always found that I tend to like guys with nice smiles... and guys that use their smiles lol be happy!
- Do not lie to me, I will find out and then I will be more hurt than I would have been in the first place.
- I don't want to say "understand me" because it is rare that anyone does, I am complicated and confusing but just accept me as me.
- PDA and clingy-ness is a no go. I do want to spend time with you but not allllll the time, and PDA is gross. I may sound like a child saying this but seriously it grosses me out to see people shoving their tongues down each others' throats.
- Charm is good.
- Don't show off and be cocky, it is not attractive. And when you try to show off you usually end up making a fool of yourself :)
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Day 3 - eight ways to win your heart
Uggh, I hate to admit these types of things, but alright.