- I am going into University this year and as excited as I am, I think that I am more nervous.
- It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to "pack lightly" when going anywhere, you should see all of the boxes I have for moving into residence.
- My favourite colour is purple and it is also my brothers, this is something that we always "fight" about saying it was whoever's favourite colour first lol that and our favourite number, which is 7.
- The most important quality in a person, for me at least, is the ability to laugh at yourself and the opposite of being like uptight I guess. Life is to short not to have fun!
- One of my biggest pet peeves is when guys spit! I seriously just do not understand it, I mean one, it is disgusting, and two, WHY do you need to?!
- If I could go anywhere in the world, and money was not a factor, I would go to Australia. It is somewhere I have always wanted to go, even since I was a little kid.
- I am going to University to become a teacher and if things go as I plan them to now, I think that I will do my last year, which would be teachers' college, in Australia.
- I have to sleep with pillows all around me and my feet MUST be covered with blankets, it does not matter how hot it is.
- The colour that I wear the most is probably grey.
- I procrastinate a lot. This is not the only problem though, I also get distracted VERY easily, which also slows down any process even more.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Day two: nine things about yourself.
Nine things about myself: